This easy crochet cushion cover is designed by Dwynwen at Loch Ness Knitting. Showcasing the beautiful sustainable and natural hand dyed yarns of the Cafe Collection this crochet design also has hidden charm. The added details of bobbles and tassels provide sensory stimulation and comfort in a stylish and discreet fashion.
This pattern requires 5 skeins of DK weight yarn 1 in each colour and a 4mm crochet hook.
A kit with the yarn, pattern and crochet hook all in an exclusive Loch Ness Knitting project bag is also available.
Why not complete the look with the matching Texture Blanket Pattern, kit also available.
Pay What You Can pricing is available to Loch Ness Knitting subscribers on this product.
If you are not yet a subscriber you can join by completing the details and clicking the subscribe button at the bottom of the page.
To help you weigh up a price point that works for you here are more details of the time and work that has gone into creating this pattern.
- Initial idea
- Yarn preparation for sample – see yarn dyeing
- Draft pattern (hand notation) and first hand made sample – many hours or work depending on the type of pattern
- Multiple edited computer and pdf compatible versions
- Technical editing – outsourced fixed cost
- Additional testing and sample making (also requires additional yarn) – outsourced fixed cost
- Listing on website and other external marketplace
- Email communications and promotional activity
- Other business development activities, ie locally sourced Loch Ness Yarn, yarn dyeing and course teaching.
If you would like to make an open contribution to my work please consider donating to my Go Fund Me Sustainable Off Grid project to set up solar and water systems for my business.