The Cush Cowl is a super quick knit chunky cowl that knits up in no time. Perfect for a last minute gift or an instant blast of handmade warmth.
Pay What You Can pricing is available to Loch Ness Knitting subscribers on this product.
If you are not yet a subscriber you can join by completing the details and clicking the subscribe button at the bottom of the page.
To help you weigh up a price point that works for you here are more details of the time and work that has gone into creating this pattern.
- Initial idea
- Yarn preparation for sample – see yarn dyeing
- Draft pattern (hand notation) and first hand made sample – many hours or work depending on the type of pattern
- Multiple edited computer and pdf compatible versions
- Technical editing – outsourced fixed cost
- Additional testing and sample making (also requires additional yarn) – outsourced fixed cost
- Listing on website and other external marketplace
- Email communications and promotional activity
- Other business development activities, ie locally sourced Loch Ness Yarn, yarn dyeing and course teaching.
If you would like to make an open contribution to my work please consider donating to my Go Fund Me Sustainable Off Grid project to set up solar and water systems for my business.